Thursday, June 12, 2014

Kitten Hard at Work

I'm Working, Honest...

As you can see..we're hard at work in the office today!

She won't stay under my desk very well anymore so i'm having to watch where I walk to make sure I don't step on her.

On a good note my boss is finding hilarity in the fact that we have a kitten in the office and she's potty trained and leaving the cords alone. All good things in his book.

Hopefully by the end of next week her feedings will be spaced out enough that I can start leaving her at home during the day, but we'll see. In the meantime i'm really enjoying having a little office buddy, it makes me wish I could work from home and enjoy doggy time too!

This morning we had a little mini adventure, my mom wanted to meet the kitten while she is still tiny so we visited my mom at her office today and everyone got to meet her. And of course she was charming!

She then proceeded to wail once I had to put her back in the crate for the car ride. Aside from getting grumpy about being put away, car rides don't seem to bother her like they do most cats.


Office Nap Time



No comments:

Post a Comment