Monday, June 16, 2014

The Bean Wall II

We Have Snow Peas!

The garden harvesting has begun! I have strawberries, snow peas, basil, and cilantro so far!
My favorite way to eat snow peas (besides fresh of course!) is to have them in a yummy stir fry.

Like this recipe for example:  Gingered Stir Fry with Shrimp and Snow Peas...yumm!!

Gingered Stir-Fry with Shrimp and Snow Peas. Photo © Antonis Achilleos

Anything to do with shrimp and i'm all for it! 


And as you can see my bean wall has gotten much taller and thicker!


It's very pretty and the birds love it. So far my dogs have been great at leaving it alone.


Its a really neat visually to have a wall of beans along one side of our deck.
















Hopefully coming up soon we'll have tomatoes! My fall patch is doing well too, this group includes zucchini, pumpkin, and acorn squash.

No comments:

Post a Comment